Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

With the increase of global warming, do you think couples should restrict to two children. Earth population is increasing at alarming rate?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Mercy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

China tried that and ended up with millions of men and much fewer females. Right now they are bringing possible brides in from Pakistan.

• 1 month ago

What gets me if you take the area of Greenland and there 1 inch of water for a foot of snow and calculate the water on Greenland and divide that into the area on water on Earth I believe the water level will rise maybe at the most 1 inch....and I doubt it would all melt anyway.....

• 1 month ago

YES AND ONE CH[LD IS ENOUGH

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Marriage age should be raised to 24 and a three child policy should be implemented across the world.

In poorer countries people are still traditional and won’t have sex until they are married. Women in those counties should be able to have 3 children because most people don’t have access to healthcare or can’t afford it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Difficult with people divorcing and remarrying. But ideally yes. They say to sustain the population there should be two children per woman on average. In many countries it's already below this. Hence why struggling to support older people and fill vacancies in unskilled work

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Absolutely, I wouldn't enforce it but I'd encourage it, especially in the third world where birth rates are way too high, the best way to bring down birth rates is to educate women and provide them with birth control.

• blue sky
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

For the first time...I agree with you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Could you imagine that?  If that ever happened... There would be a surplus in tax revenue - we wouldn't have to support those who can't afford to house and feed their many children.

• 1 month ago

Yes to just even one children per family, especially for China that has restriction for 2 already but should go to one

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Global warming is a fraud

• 1 month ago

I don't think that's a bad idea, but it's pretty much unenforceable

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.