Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

With the increase of global warming, do you think couples should restrict to two children. Earth population is increasing at alarming rate?

• Mercy

China tried that and ended up with millions of men and much fewer females. Right now they are bringing possible brides in from Pakistan.

What gets me if you take the area of Greenland and there 1 inch of water for a foot of snow and calculate the water on Greenland and divide that into the area on water on Earth I believe the water level will rise maybe at the most 1 inch....and I doubt it would all melt anyway.....

YES AND ONE CH[LD IS ENOUGH

Marriage age should be raised to 24 and a three child policy should be implemented across the world.

In poorer countries people are still traditional and won’t have sex until they are married. Women in those counties should be able to have 3 children because most people don’t have access to healthcare or can’t afford it. 

Difficult with people divorcing and remarrying. But ideally yes. They say to sustain the population there should be two children per woman on average. In many countries it's already below this. Hence why struggling to support older people and fill vacancies in unskilled work

Absolutely, I wouldn't enforce it but I'd encourage it, especially in the third world where birth rates are way too high, the best way to bring down birth rates is to educate women and provide them with birth control.

Could you imagine that?  If that ever happened... There would be a surplus in tax revenue - we wouldn't have to support those who can't afford to house and feed their many children.

Yes to just even one children per family, especially for China that has restriction for 2 already but should go to one

Global warming is a fraud

I don't think that's a bad idea, but it's pretty much unenforceable