Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Husband has a one night stand once a year?

We've been married 4 years. He travels for work once a year. I looked on his computer and found out he has hookup apps on there. He uses them once a year. He'll hook up with a woman while he says traveling. I haven't said anything. Should I confront him? For some reason the thought of him doing this turns me on. It's the sneakiness that turns me on for some reason. Should I tell him I know or not?

• Juana
    Favorite Answer

Just...ew.....why do you want strangers to tell you what you should or shouldn't do????

• Iambi

I probably would not tell him I know but I would let him believe that you are hooking up with a old boyfriend or lover, and if he gets upset tell him you know about his extra marital affairs!

Sure then tell him you want to go watch him do her, or you could tell him you want to take a friend with you also. Watching your husband do her while your friend does you might give you a cerebral hemorrhage. If I were you I would go out and find the best looking dude I could and have sex with him till neither of you could do anymore then in the morning I would do it again and then when he got home and asked you what you did you could tell him, I got flucked like I never have before. Welcome home baby.

• rick

Don't say anything. Let it stay "your" secret. It's not hurting you, detracting from your standard of living, and you say it actually "turns you on", which may be a positive thing. Don't rock the boat.

• RP

Since it's okay with you, let silence prove golden for you because, if you tell him you know, then it may spoil things. However, be aware that your silent consent to his clandestine affairs may encourage him to increase the frequency. If that prospect bothers you, then you might want to let him know you know and see if the two of you can work out an acceptable arrangement. Also, you might consider whether you should have the same latitude to have an annual affair. Of course, if you start moving in that direction, you may be heading toward an open marriage.

• Mikey

If only this were real.................

• k w

as long as you are ok with it.....

Posting anonymously does not particularly make for credibility. If true, one rather wonders why he did not delete this from his computer; perhaps he wanted you to find out for some reason. Only you can decide what to do.

Let him have a chance once a year. After all you gets his cock all year long

Trollin' down the river...