Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

I’m moving from Maryland to Pennsylvania. How can I watch Baltimore Ravens games on my TV without subscribing to Direct TV?

Favorite Answer

You can subscribe to NFL Game Pass, but if you do you'll only be able to see replays of the games, not live. https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true

Depending on where you live in Pennsylvania, you may be able to get Baltimore channels. If you do, you can see the games live.

Other than that you can go to a sports bar to see the games.

I'm not sure about eastern Pennsylvania but in western Pennsylvania many of the Ravens games are shown on regular tv. 

• Cory

Move back  to Maryland

Thanks to legislation sponsored by that corrupt idiot Joe Biden, you cant'.  

• Glen W

You may pick up WJZ over the air if you live near the state line.

All of their remaining games this season (incl playoffs) will be nationally televised except week 16 and week 17. Week 17 is vs pittsburgh so its very likely to be a regional pre-empt in pennsylvania (depending on where you're moving to exactly). That only leaves week 16 to worry about. Week 16 is vs cleveland. There's probably parts of pennsylvania you could pick that up with an antenna. Otherwise go to a sports bar.