What is the chance that I am pregnant?

I had sex once on sunday night. I had an ovulation test on monday that showed a slight increase of HcG. Today I did another test and the line was very dark now, so a strong increase of HcG. According to my app, I am supposed to ovulate tomorrow. What are the odds that I am pregnant? By the way, I have had sex around four times a day or two before ovulation and never did get pregnant, how is that possible?

I meant: four times did I have sex 1 or 2 days before ovulation

< By the way, I have had sex around four times a day or two before ovulation and never did get pregnant, how is that possible? >

Sex even during ovulation does not equal pregnancy.  A couple trying to get pregnant (ie. humping like bunnies during the time they are ovulating) still only has no more than a 25% chance of getting pregnant.

If indeed you do ovulate tomorrow (wouldn't put a lot of faith in an ap) then any sperm in you could still be viable which mean yes, you could get pregnant.

Did you sleep through Sex-Ed?

Considering an ovulation tests checks LH not HcG this seems a little stupid.