Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

I spilled yoghurt on my phone? How do i get it off?

I know this sounds like i came on my phone but I swear I was cooking and accidentally spilled yoghurt on my charging phone, directly on the outlet.

How do i clean it???? And the charger???????

Shut the hell up, Troll.

1. wipe it off best you can

2. if it has gone into any crannies like the charging port, use something absorbent and get it out as best you can without pushing it further into the circuitry

3. let it be for a little while, i'd give it an hour

4. check functioning

It goes in the laundry for the next wash cycle. Hell, if you are gonna do outrageous things then you deserve outrageous answers to your problems.  Buy a new phone plus charger and buy an extra one because you know this one is going to land in the toilet...or bubble bath or in a 50 gallon drum of crude oil.

• Mark

Since outlets are VERTICAL, how exactly did you even manage that feat?  Did you temporarily suspend local gravity?

Anyway, regardless of how you did this, unplug it, wipe both the prongs, the charger, and the phone with a damp towel, and dry with a soft dry cloth.