Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 10 months ago

If I have been accepted for extenuating circumstances at university and failed to submit a coursework, will I get another chance? ?

I have been accepted for extenuating circumstances and failed to submit a coursework. I am unsure how this works. Will they give me a new submission date? 

If you're accepted on extenuating circumstances, the school is already giving you a second chance to get your act together. By failing to submit your required coursework, you're showing them that their second chance has turned out to be a waste and you are likely to either fail the entire class or they may even expel you. Don't be lazy. Submit your coursework on time and you won't have to worry.

It depends on a number of factors .You'll need to speak to them directly and find out.

You need to contact the school ASAP.