Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why would conservatives rather side with traitors like Donald J. Trump than work with the majority of Americans they disagree with?

Sounds un-American!!

Update:

The most intelligent response "The Game" can come up with is an ad hominem attack.

LOL

Update 2:

Your daddy is a POOPY HEAD!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

I feel sorry for you. This notion of Trump being some sort of a traitor was always delusional. Even this idiotic notion of Russian collusion or being a stooge of Putin, was officially debunked (long over due) with the Mueller Report. Only those who NEED to believe crap like this to get through the day, still spout it!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I doubt most Amrricans are Trump supporters. 

• 8 months ago

traitors like bidens........

• Stan
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Republicans only care about democracy when it works in their favor. They have no use for it once they are no longer in a majority position. After that they quickly become fascist and are willing to toss the constitution. Just listen to the garbage they post here on a non stop basis.

To their simian brains might makes right and that is the only political philosophy they truly adhere to.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Marduk
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

They hate that America is changing. They are all terrified people. Why do you think they need all them thar guns. They can't leave the house without one. CHANGE IS SCARY! I find it scary too, but I learn to change with it. Many of them don't have the capacity.

• 8 months ago

When was PRESIDENT TRUMP convicted of being a traitor?  Just because you ignorantly repeat it doesn't make it so.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You seem retarded. 

• 8 months ago

The 20% + or - of the noisiest fringe Leftists are far from any " majority " .

• 8 months ago

NOBODY is more un-American than liberals.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

LOL you just admitted that you are retarded

Wow aren't you the pot calling the kettle black,....and an anon coward soy boy at that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.