If you're Christian and you think of sex all the time, does that make you a hypocrite?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • If i refrained from thinking about sex would i have more time to meditating on khilling people who hate Jesus according to Song of Solomon 8:6?  <Can More Than a Khanqueror Uncle Travus Tsuper Kuiper Juan Amongst a Trillion DuMore Good by  Any and All Holy Means Necessary in The Almighty Name of the LORD YaHaVaH Who Was Is and Will be The Only true God and None other than our Great God the Righteous Tsalvation of Justice Anointed KING of kings LORD of lords God of gods The Tsupreme Potentate JESUS CHRIST Tzedekelizedek HaMashiach a High Priest Forever and Ever and Evermore According to the Order of Melchizedek Amen Hallelujah i Believe?>

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

nowhere does God say a christian cannot have sex.. just you need to be religiously m arried under the eyes of God to do that sex

• 8 months ago

Nope. How do you think we get little Christians?

• 8 months ago

No, sex is a gift of God to married hetero couples.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Of course not.

You do understand it is NOT wrong for a Christian to want or think about sex, right? As long as no animals are involved, one person is not married to another, and one person has a penis while the other has a vagina, it is not wrong, regardless of their race, age, or what have you. Christians can fantasise about sex all day long and that is not hypocritical in the slightest. 

• David
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No, it probably just means you have too much time on your hands and no goals, no job and no responsibility. You'll grow out of that. Or realize that you're trying to be an example of Christ.

As a father of three girls, I had to learn how to redirect my sexual thoughts. You don't always have control of thoughts that enter your mind, but you do have control of what stays there; you choose what you contemplate. Leave that door open and you could die. It's silly to feed every thought that crosses your little mind. When it's idle, it can get you into trouble. 

It all depends on the thoughts you feed it, doesn't it? What you believe affects how you think. What you think controls what you do. Exclude truth and you will live in error. You could easily ruin your future, just as easily as thinking the wrong thoughts; unwed child or disease or being yoked to someone you never should have contemplated, just careless untrained uncontrolled thinking. This is not your mission in life, leaving it all to chance.

Think on these things (Thought Life)

Phil 4:8

Whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Any dog breeder knows a male dog chases after sex endlessly until he has had it a time or two. After that, he can take it or leave it. I don't think people are that different.

Persisting in thinking on things we cannot have right now is "useless". 

One of the most important Samurai texts ever written, by Miyamoto Musashi, “The Book of the Five Rings (1643)”, offers this advice: “Think of what is right and true. Learn to see everything accurately. Become aware of what is not obvious. Be careful even in small matters. Do not do anything useless.” 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It means you need a spouse.

• 8 months ago

No... just a case of raging hormones, like everyone else. What you do about it could be a cause for a sin. Everyone is tempted by their lust and desires.

• odd
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's hard not to think about food when you are hungry. Sex is much the same. Some people have more of a drive than others, and thoughts 'pop' into the head intrusively many times when you would rather not be thinking about it. Now if you dwell on it all the time, it's a different story. . .

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

There's endless things that make christians hypocrites.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.