How can I get this disc and from what store or web site?

I need a disc to install windows 10 operating system home edition on my pc which is now running 7 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The first issue is what are the hardware requirements are for windows 10.

Getting windows to is no problem, MS has an on line down load.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Worried about ms ending support for win7? You don't need to replace 7 especially not with 10! You can still use win7 beyond support. Just no updates, which is actually good.

• Dave
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Easily one of the dumbest posts you've made. Security updates are for a good reason. Just like XP and Vista, all support will end, including popular applications and antivirus. Only a fool would continue to use an end of lifed OS.

• Dave
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have 2 options. You can download the ISO from Microsoft for free (link below), and install it for free. You'll have a few limitations to the OS (can't change desktop picture etc) but it will work legitimately with the occasional nagging popup to activate.

Or you can can buy a copy and install it. Any computer store will have that option.

• 1 month ago

Well you wanna buy it just go to amazon type in exactly what your looking for and it should pop right up. Most will be flash drives now not cds which is the same idea. Might be a little different to install if you have never done so. But if you have some computer knowledge beyond the normal scope once the flash drive is in should be a boot from that drive. From the F12 key or what ever function key is on your keyboard for selecting the drive to boot from. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.