• Megumi

No, I refuse to engage in such insanity. Humans are omnivores, not herbivores or carnivores. I refuse to risk my health with insane diets. 

"Would you please give veganism a try?"

No I won't give veganism a try, nor will I try even vegetarianism, as the lacto-ovo-vegetarian diet didn't work out for me many years ago now. There are two reasons as to why. The first is I was born with hypoglycemia, or sometimes better known as low blood sugar. The various forms of the vegetarian diet are to  high in carbohydrates, which like a diabetic has to be kept controlled, less it cause in my case, as with others who also suffer from hypoglycemia, an over production of insulin by the pancreas. That can result in what's known as insulin shock. Which resulted in two careers being ended, one before I could even get started.

The second one is that I have an issue with choline. There are two possibilities, however the most likely is that for some reason, m body doesn't absorb choline properly, which means I need a higher intake of that essential micronutrient. To get enough on any type of a vegetarian diet, means that my caloric intake, would have to be far higher than what I need. Somewhere on the order of realistically three thousand calories a day.If I don't get enough choline, I can end up on the floor, with very severe or blinding chest pains.

When it comes to nutrition, I'm no slouch by any means. I had to learn more about nutrition fourty three years ago, when I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia. Then as I've aged other health issues has cropped up, that's pushed me into learning more about nutrition.Enough so that I can NOT endorse any one dietary following, as being better than any other that is actually a healthy one, that has as few restrictions as possible. That in turn has lead me to conclude that there's no such thing, contrary to claims otherwise, as a one diet fits all diet. Of course this has been much to the consternation of some of my fellow omnitarians, even to one proclaiming that I'm irresponsible, since I try not to take sides, where nutrition is concerned.

No thanks lol been there done that, it nearly killed me. Before you say " i never did it right" i can assure you i did Otherwise my body wouldn't have went into stage 4 kidney failure from reaction to toxic platnts. Thanks to Oxalates etc

Meat plus vegetable = good

vegetable = bad

meat plus zero = good

No, I will not give veganism a try. I'm not interested in going vegan.

I'm a straight man. Veganism is for New Agers, sodomites, and effeminate whining soy boy pansies. Why would I want to be a vegan who is a homo, or effeminate? Why would I even want to be a homo? On both accounts, I don't.

I'm always going to be a meat eater. I will always stand against the LGBT movement, especially since homosexuality (known as sodomy in the Bible) is a very wicked sin - in fact, condemned by God as an abomination. And because militant veganism is adopted and promoted by the militant LGBT community, that's another reason to boycott veganism.

God gave us meat to eat. Idolatry, militant veganism, and sexual immorality seem to go hand-in-hand. And God created and instituted marriage as being between one man and one woman. Who are you to go against God and desecrate that? The Lord Jesus Christ never affirmed sodomy.

• Daisy

Give up a balanced, nutritious, healthy, tasty diet for one that requires taking pills or eating highly processed foods with manufactured fake nutrients added? 

No, don't believe I will.

• Cholesterol in diet has been shown to not really affect blood cholesterol. The research on saturated fat is a mixed barrel, a lot of flawed studies.

nope..............sorry

No, not unless you can give me a good reason to!

• Dimo

I would try veganism, but I have a problem with liars.

I also have a problem eating food made with vats of chemicals.

But I will let you try.  Give me a reason that is not based in BS.

• Megumi

There are books on all sorts of crap. True Science says humans are omnivores, not herbivores. 

• Moloch

I have, and wish I started earlier.  I find it hard to believe people still actually eat dead animals when they really don't have to

• Megumi

Humans need to consume both plant and animal food. I find it hard to believe that anyone is sufficiently ignorant to deny such facts.