Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 8 months ago

Trump pressed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky repeatedly in a July 25 phone call to assist with a probe----- Is also ok with that ...?

Trump  repeatedly   pressed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky  in a July 25 phone call to assist with a probe  ------- Which  one  is right  or better ?  It is about  the position of " repeatedly "  in this sentence  . Thank  you. 

We are not allowed to move questions anymore and this one is in the wrong category.  Nevertheless, I would answer it if I could understand what you want to know.  But I can't understand the meaning of the question as written, so try again and try to be a little clearer in what you are saying, please.