Horse asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

A yahoo alarmist says we need to ban "gas mowers...cruise ship trips, flying or driving on a vacation a long way off...travel for fun?

I'm not kidding--just read the best answer below.

And I know this guy.  He was in the United States Air Force.

Yeah, "fighting for our freedoms."

Are these the most petty, anti-freedom, and loathsome people you have ever seen?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

These clowns are quick to tell what they want others to do or get the government to do it for them but they don't walk the walk.  As former Army infantry, I know better than most what the typical Airforce job is.  It is generally a 9 to 5 job and the dangers include getting your finger caught in a filling cabinet or having a WAF slap your face.  Just being in the air force doesn't mean you know the first thing about the subject.  His solution is planting trees.  It is just another useless virtue signalling nothing of  a solution to a fake problem.   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would love to live like an Amish.  Send no one ever. 

Why push this country back in the dark ages. 

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans have abandoned democracy.....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Looks like a troll TBH. He REALLY triggered you though. He did a good job haha.

• Horse
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Lol.  You're Here's Georgie, the paid troll.  You created that question and then you gave the best answer to him.  Nice try at spinning!  ROTFLMAO!!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Since the governments aren't taking action maybe it is time for individual citizens to do their part. Anything to help clean things up. Is that a crazy idea to you or is it fun to call caring people alarmists?

• +++++++++
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

He called for banning travel for fun and long distance travel. Is that a crazy idea to you?

• 2 months ago

You might think this is from a Washington DC elitist.  Or you might think about this in the abstract.

But no, this comes from someone right here on Yahoo.  A real, in the flesh person.  It is petty people who want to tell you what to do.  These people are a disgrace to liberty.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People who can think for themselves are a danger to alarmists.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.