Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why don't the English like Scottish people ?

• ..
    Favorite Answer

Total BULLSHIT...... SOME Scots/Welsh/Irish have anti English mindsets, for whatever reasons.

Easy answer. Because Scots are smart, good-looking, heterosexual, wealthier, happier and more civilized with better teeth than the Englishman and their paltry gloom-and-doom existence.

Total BS... I (an Englishman) have many Scottish friends... I even had had Scottish girlfriends.

They are backward

the same reason any other group of people that don't like each other for small and Petty reasons

we are fed up of the tail wagging the dog syndrome. utterly fed up of seeing the SNP given national prominence in the media. if the English ahd a refendum asking whether to throw the baggy blowers out of the union, then it vote 100% and after that people would go and rebuild Hadrian wall an 100 foot high to keep drugged up skirt wearing deluded fools in the place that they think is relevant but everyone else knows is just about the most irrelevant country in Europe.

• Ludwig

Best not to ask, but there are cultural and social attributes peculiar to those who live in North Britain.

I don't like them because I find their left wing agenda offensive and degenerative and Nicola Sturgeon represents all that's wrong with that hated nation. 

However, I do like certain individuals but none on this forum. 

• ...as we find your right wing agenda offensive and degenerative

You got that wrong ..you mean why do the Scottish dislike the English... 

If all they see is the Krankie Sturgeon or the Pervert Salmond whining on, 

they don't get a very fair impression.

The English don't.   I have the impression that it's quite the opposite!!!