Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why don't the English like Scottish people ?

18 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Total BULLSHIT...... SOME Scots/Welsh/Irish have anti English mindsets, for whatever reasons.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Easy answer. Because Scots are smart, good-looking, heterosexual, wealthier, happier and more civilized with better teeth than the Englishman and their paltry gloom-and-doom existence.

• 1 month ago

Total BS... I (an Englishman) have many Scottish friends... I even had had Scottish girlfriends.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are backward

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

the same reason any other group of people that don't like each other for small and Petty reasons

• 1 month ago

we are fed up of the tail wagging the dog syndrome. utterly fed up of seeing the SNP given national prominence in the media. if the English ahd a refendum asking whether to throw the baggy blowers out of the union, then it vote 100% and after that people would go and rebuild Hadrian wall an 100 foot high to keep drugged up skirt wearing deluded fools in the place that they think is relevant but everyone else knows is just about the most irrelevant country in Europe.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Best not to ask, but there are cultural and social attributes peculiar to those who live in North Britain.

• 1 month ago

I don't like them because I find their left wing agenda offensive and degenerative and Nicola Sturgeon represents all that's wrong with that hated nation. 

However, I do like certain individuals but none on this forum. 

• ...as we find your right wing agenda offensive and degenerative

• 1 month ago

You got that wrong ..you mean why do the Scottish dislike the English... 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If all they see is the Krankie Sturgeon or the Pervert Salmond whining on, 

they don't get a very fair impression.

• 1 month ago

The English don't.   I have the impression that it's quite the opposite!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.