Smokey asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Global Poverty and Homelessness consumes me to the point to where I can't stop thinking about it. What do I do?

I can't stop thinking about it, because my brain can't come to any sort of solution to it. It terrifies me, and makes me feel guilty. It's affecting my life to the point where I can't move on, and better my own life because I believe people in those situations are stuck like that forever.

• Carmen

It’s good to know there are still people today who show natural affection for those less fortunate only thing anyone can do is pray for them don’t  look down on them  because it could happen to any of us help them if possible especially since it’s so many scammers out here but least your conscience will be clean and your heart will be calm then peace of mind will follow. 

You can help the homeless when you see them.

Or work in a homeless shelter.

If what you claim is actually true then you should be under the treatment of a psychiatrist because you are having a severe problem dealing with reality!

You might be able to volunteer for an aid agency. If you can't do that, donate money to an agency you trust. For years I supported a little girl in India for $30 per month. That wasn't a lot for me, but it was a huge help to her, and paid for food, clean water, school uniforms, school supplies, and a teacher. Some agencies are corrupt, but they do have public ratings, and some of them are stellar. An individual can only do so much.