Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Please read, need all advice. Thank you ?

Okay, so I was 8 wks & 3 days pregnant when I found out I was miscarrying. (November 6) I went to the doctor immediately because I had some bleeding and they confirmed that the baby had passed away. My doctor proceeded to give me some medicine to have the baby and all the pregnancy stuff inside me pass through. It was painful, but everything came out that Friday with the medicine, November 8th. I bled for about 2 weeks after, but finally the bleeding stopped. I haven’t had a period since, not even spotting. I have been feeling nauseous lately & my eating has been crazy as well. I’m craving things I craved whenever I was pregnant but even crazier. I took a few tests this week & they ALL show very faint lines. I will post the pictures below. Could I be pregnant? Has this happened to anyone before? Is this possible? Would I still be giving off positive pregnancy tests 5 wks after my miscarriage? * note, the tests arent as old as they appear. I took the first one 4 days ago & they are lined up in the order i took them from left to right. I Just took the last one this morning & had another faint line appear. With these tests, it takes around 30 minutes for that faint line to appear for me, which is why that fourth test isn’t very clear.

Thanks everyone for answering! Went to the doctor & confirmed I am pregnant. Have a blessed day. 

• Edna

I certainly HOPE you haven't been having sex during the 31 days since the doctor told you on Nov. 6 that the fetus had died, and you passed the fetus on Nov. 8. You're supposed to wait at least 6 weeks after you have a miscarriage, before you have sex again - just like you would do if you had given birth to a living baby. Are you TRYING to give yourself a very bad pelvic infection?

If you haven't had sex again since Nov. 8, then obviously you can't be pregnant now. 

Very unlikely........

You are not pregnant. 

• helene

Your tests are all negative. Any line that appears after 10 minutes is invalid and must be disregarded. That's in the instructions.

No wonder, she really doesn't get it.  "I Just took the last one this morning & had another faint line appear. With these tests, it takes around 30 minutes for that faint line to appear for me, which is why that fourth test isn’t very clear."

See what I mean, told ya so!

NO!  YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PULL THIS CRAP OFF AGAIN...  WHATS WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO SET UP YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN REPOST YOUR QUESTION YET AGAIN.