What is that disorder called where you quit watching and reading both wings of news because you don't know who and what to believe?

I now believe the left and right wing news is all fake. They call each other (Fake News). I can't take the confusion of it, so I never see news of left or right wing again. I'm tired of both be wings saying each other is fake news. So I boycott all news.

Update:

For example: you believe nearly everything left and right wing news says (opposing views) at the same time, but you feel very confused and not as there anymore, so you don't know who/what to believe. Now you boycott all news.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

That's called Mental Health.

• 8 months ago

Is called Cynofascisism. It's where the body rejects tolerance and diversity as liberal pussy values and promptly expels them as putrid waste from the butt. 

• 8 months ago

You should avoid the ones that get caught lying.  https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

• Who gives a shitism

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Iamsickofthisbullsh*titis

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

There's no such thing as left and right anymore.  That's outdated 20th century thinking.  These days they're all globalists who have no loyalty to their country.

• 8 months ago

Information Overload.

They are both self-servingly corrupt, and under "The Cabal" which runs the world's monetary system. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.  You really need some smaller parties so that they have to do deals to make the government function according to the wishes of the people. And you need to stop endorsing oligarchs and other obscenely rich people as party leaders.

• y
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Both sides peddle BS, if one wants to know the truth about pretty much anything now it takes research. Not an hour of it, but hours, possibly days. Even then, you'll only get bits and pieces and you'll have to do your best to put them together. Anyone that believes one side or the other is actually telling them mostly the truth, are morons.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's called indecision. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's not a disorder. I think it would just be called being withdrawn and disinterested with politics. Skeptical of both sides and untrusting. No special name. Plenty of people end up confused and withdrawn because of the confusing social/political climate, you're not alone. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.