? asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 9 months ago

How come so many people on welfare live in pigsties?

With all that time on their hands their places should be spotless.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Some of those welfare bums have multimillion dollar homes.  Trump for example pays no income tax meaning he has no income meaning he is poor.  The places he lives in are also pigstys too because he uses fake orange tan and that rubs off on all the sheets so it looks like sht.

.  With with all "What time on their hands"?  They are actively searching for work 24/7/365(well that is what they are SUPPOSE TO BE DOING OR they are on a street corner pan handling.

• martin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If it were in the American culture to clean house, as it should be, then America would be a different, and better, nation. House cleaning is one of the hardest physical jobs, but psychologically one of the most rewarding things a person can do.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

almost makes you think they are just plain lazy

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Comes down to low esteem issues. Much the same as people who think they are superior by being OCD about housework.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

i just find it disgusting so many immigrants are getting equal pay to my brother's SS, who is an American and can't work because of a mental illness. I just find that disgusting, unfair, and ridiculous. But.... nowadays, everything is possible.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes - always heard "it doesn't cost anything to be clean" . . . . . . . . but I guess it does take a little effort which is too much for some types.

• 9 months ago

Maybe they are afraid of people because their welfare consists in the content of their flats. That's why they are without partners or maids.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.