Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 8 months ago

Ttc? but I don’t if my partner can produce sperm 😭 how can I help him with his problem?

Hi there,

I really want to be a mum, but I feel like my partner sperm is not strong enough or isn’t fertile, I don’t know what to do, I’m getting myself checked to find out if I am fertile or infertile, so I’m fertile then that’s good for me, but if I’m not I’m going to be so depressed, so after I find out my results I want my partner to get himself checked out to find if he is fertile. I really want to become a mum so bad this is little depressing. I just hate how everyone keeps asking me “when are you guys going to have a baby?” To be honest I feel like it’s rude to ask people that, but anyways I just really want to be a mum. I’m almost 29 so I just hope everything is all good with both my partner and I..

• sarah

First of all, you need to get your results back and then have your partner get tested as well. Your doctor(s) will tell you where to go from there.

• edward

I have a friend who was trying for 5 years to have a baby, (her husband was the issue) they tried everything the doctor tried everything and then when they gave up she got pregnant. So what i’m trying to say here is stop stressing out and live a little. Stress is not good for babies anyway