What was the lowest amount of hours you have ever had for work?

For me it was 6 hrs/week...

Favorite Answer

I had a job working 5 hours per week in college.

I was a tutor in a math center where students could just drop in anytime and get help with homework. I had my own classes to attend but had an hour lunch break in the middle of the day so I would just go in for one hour per day 5 days per week and work as a tutor for whoever stopped by to ask for help.

I never made much money, but I was already on campus and didn't have to arrive earlier or stay later, so I made a few extra bucks by spending my hour break helping other students instead of wandering around with nothing to do while I waited for my afternoon classes to start.

zero ... actually about 10 minutes mailing resumes to qualify for my unemployment benefits.

I think this week I'm going to get about 2 to 3.

• Steve1 month agoReport

What?? That's crazy! Unless you're getting more hours the other weeks? Dam

• H

About 9 hours a week. It was at a shoe store inside a dead mall where there are high crime rates. 

• When I worked in retail 0 hrs for 2 weeks. 

• Steve1 month agoReport

Dam.. That sucks..

• Chiaro

Yeah, probably about that, right after the housing crisis. Maybe 12 hours a week. Horrible time that was.

0 hrs/week

the most I've ever worked was maybe 15-18 hours per week. I could only handle it for a couple weeks.