Do you think that Billie Eilish is the new Britney Spears?

Britney and Billie Eilish both rose to fame when they were teens and not yet 18.

We're just weeks away before the 2020s and Billie Eilish would become the biggest diva of the upcoming decade! And she isn't groomed by Disney or Nickelodeon.

Britney Spears graced the last days of the 90s and the 2000s. That was 20 years ago, I was only 13 when I heard that name on the radio and TV! Billie Eilish wasn't born during that time. And social media wasn't around during that time!

While Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande ruled the late 2000s and the 2010s.

Billie is now the most popular singer for today's teenagers.

Of course, it's hard to compare every decade!

i never hear billie english

nope..cause spears was all about"being seductive sexy teen" while Eilish is about"hat6e everyone and be a rebel" ****

Honestly, no. She doesn't give me that vibe at all. There are plenty of child stars and singers. The fact that they both rose to fame as teens isn't a good enough comparison in my opinion. Billie Eilish is quite popular but much more nontraditional than a star like Britney Spears.