Fox asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

What s better Yahoo Answers, Quora, or Superfy?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • SIR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yahoo Answers is good for entertainment, or to pass time when you're bored. People often don't have much luck with serious questions on Yahoo Answers thanks to all the trolls and idiots, so if you're trying to ask serious questions then Quora may be the better place.

Though sometimes Yahoo Answers can be okay for serious questions. It highly depends on the category you post in.

Don't really know about that superfy though

• 2 months ago

For once....I am forced to agree with LAN. 

If anyone thinks the other sites are better.......then, please.......go there. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Plus, I am a TC in Poltics and Elections,  and on the leaderboard in Elections, so you can imagine the sheer hate and anger that provokes from losers who disagree with my  politics .  There's one idiot who's been stalking me daily for the last 4 years. He plays about 50 sock puppets here. 

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Better for what? Your question is subjective as what someone likes 'better' won't be that appealing to someone else. I've never tried Quora and never heard of Superfy so can't comment on those sites. 

Move your question to Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

• 2 months ago

Superfy appears to be mobile only, which is a dealbreaker for me.

• Fox2 months agoReport

Yeah that's true but its like totally different - you just type your questions and get answers in chat from the few people who got it. When I asked this question on Superfy I got 7 answers from people all saying its the best... Here most say Yahoo is best... funny

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I really wish that the people that keep spamming this question over and over would go to those other sites and do it.

• Dr.Zin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I never tried Superfy, 

but I liked Similar Worlds where there's a lot of activity and nudity is permitted with filters not to offend people who don't want to look

• Fox2 months agoReport

Ill check it out although Im not looking for nudity...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Quora is crap, it's way too strict. At least here on Yahoo Answers you can almost get away with a rude joke.

• Fox2 months agoReport

I also took out Quora cause its impersonal - I do like it here and also Superfy cause in both you just type your question and get an answer

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I like Quora Better but I do Both Yahoo Answers and Quora tho

• 2 months ago

for the most part yahoo answers is better at funny/dumb answers, quora is better for serious answers, and i don't feel like getting superfy

• Fox2 months agoReport

Thanks

• 2 months ago

I've never heard of Superfy. I tried Quora but it seemed a bit impersonal and boring, also people are expected to put academic credentials just to answer simple questions on there which turns me off from it. I sure do like Yahoo Answers!

~Kate Yelkovan~

• Fox2 months agoReport

Yes I agree about Quora - In Superfy you don't need to add any credentials and the answers are all in chat but the bummer its only an iPhone app ...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.