Does studying pictures of women's B(0)(0)BS really work ?

I am starting to think that I might be gay (male) and I don't really want to be like that. I read on here last week that studying pictures of women's boobs can cure any gay thoughts that I may be experiencing. Will this really work?

Favorite Answer

This method have proven effective for tons of young boys struggling the gey.

Some need more time before they understands these images, and have to study them more carefully than others.

But don't give up!

TBH, that's usually what I do when I need to quickly get rid of a random ***** in public before standing up.

• reme_1

Seriously.... don't you think that if that looking at boobies would have 'fixed' gay guys, people would have been using this technique for years. If looking at male bodies would "fix" lesbians I"m sure many parents would have been buying adult magazines since they were first published. It will not work. If you are having a hard time dealing with this call the gay center and talk to the counselor. Meet other guys your age who are dealing with their journey. HUGS from a SENIOR lesbian

• Elisabeth

But it could be worth a try, don't you agree?

Being LGBT, is a natural congenital condition, and many animal species have LG members. (of which humans are one such species)

If squishing the real thing doesn't do it for you, pictures sure won't (no matter what our beloved contributor Elisabeth says).

• abcdef

Elisabeth and Pompous Harris are one and the same person - both are trolls.  Elisabeth CLAIMS that " This method have proven effective for tons of young boys struggling the gey."  Where are his/her data?  Prove it from a recognized scientific study.  Of course, here, anonymous is most likely either one of the incarnations of E or PH. doing the kinds of damage that s/he is well-known for.  This person, whoever s/he is should be removed from this area.  Anyone know how?

• Pompous Harris

Don't you fret now Stevey as I have reported this to Yahoo who will clearly be able to determine if there is any truth to your spurious accusation and while they are at it they can also address your blatent violation of the community guidelines by calling people out.

• Bob

Life is not about pleasure

99% of your life you are not having sex

It’s about working towards a family

Gay sex is fruitless in every way

• abcdef

Another incarnation of Elisabeth Harris?  I guess you have such little sex life that you can harangue others with your crap.

It doesn't seem like it would work to me. I mean, my sexuality is "none of the above", but if I concentrated on the opposite of my sexual stimulus I would just become increasingly disgusted and disturbed, although I might become intellectually interested.

"I am starting to think that I might be gay (male) and I don't really want to be like that."

Nobody chooses their sexual orientation. If you are gay, nothing, absolutely nothing, is going to change that. Sexual orientation is hard-wired into the brain during fetal development.

• abcdef

The asker is Elisabeth Harris - so disregard all.

• Cogito

If you mean 'breasts', just say 'breasts'.  It's not a swear/curse word!

If you're gay, you are, always have been and always will be gay.

It's the way you were born.  Nothing can change that.

There's nothing wrong with being gay.  It's just a natural variation.

• Elisabeth

They can learn to love them, Frostfire! Boobs are round and soft and warm and not difficult to love at all!