Jake
Jake asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why did Hitler kill/hate Jews?

I'm not gonna Google it cause its useless it does not give me a good answer just summarizes his life.

I was watching a docu series about Demanjuk and I wondered why did Hitler hate jews and have them tortured , killed, sent to gas chambers? What did they do to him? Was it a war against Christians?

For me i DO not believe in war, I think we should all help each other in this world no matter where we come from. Thats what makes this world a better place.

I can't think of a reason to kill 6 million jews. I've heard stories where pregnant women were stabbed in the gut, their breasts cut off.

How brutal and horrific can you be? You don't deserve to live if you did any of that stuff, and those Nazis enjoyed every moment of it

Even seeing and reading about 12 year old children crying for their moms then being sent back to the gas chamber. 

Europeans have a long history of hating Jews, who most saw as being an entirely separate race of people.  Jews owned the banks and were the money lenders, so when you didn't pay, it was a Jew who'd take your property.  You're not going to blame yourself when you fail to pay, so of course you'd blame Jews.  And, of course, Christians taught that Jews killed Christ.

Initially, Hitler had no intent of killing the Jews.  He just wanted them gone.  The Nazi party had planned on sending them away to where they could never influence Europe again, but those plans fell through due to the expenses of war.  And so, quite sadly, they decided to murder them instead.

Kid Mohawk did give you a good answer.  Now, stop being so lazy and do the research next time.

During Hitler's time and long before. There was a strong antisemitism in Europe. It was strongest in Germany. During WWI here was a strong myth that Jews and others betrayed and derailed the German war effort. It was called the "Stab-in-the-Back".

Hitler was a strong supporter of the German cause and of German superiority. He bought heavily into the "Stab-in-the-Back" idea. It was the only way, he thought, that could explain why they lost the war. In reality, military leaders mislead the people on the ability of German forces to hold out against the Allies, including the introduction of America into the fray. This of course was lost on the "Stab-in-the-Backers" looking for a scapegoat. 

Hitler became more bitter about this and his antisemitism grew out of control. Until he was able to do something about it when he became Fuhrer. 

Fashion . Churchill hated 

Source(s): Jews, too.

He was pure evil. You really need to ask ? He hated everyone even himself! 

Same reason Democrats hate Trump Supporters. They're just being scapegoated and dehumanized by the Left because they have no other excuses to justify their own failures.

Yes. They killed Jews because it was a war against Christians.

I take it youre a Trump supporter ?

• W

So ... you don't read anything about it like 'Mein Kampf', or research it in any other serious way, but prefer to come up with silly 'I've heard...' blather? Read some serious research if you can and then draw your conclusions, not some TV drama.

What I heard was Hitler wanted to be an artist but Jewish art critics condemned his paintings. That pretty much started his hatred of Jews and it escalated from there.

• zeno

Read the books ( death of a nation ) and ( the

Naked communist ) it lays out the history of

The DNC and the infiltration of communist

And fascists into America in the 1920's and outlines hitler And other communist leaders

And the American nazi party in New York

Before World War II. You will learn a lot in

These books.

read his book