Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Is it possible to fall pregnant if he pre-cums inside you before he gets a chance to *** inside you?

The reason I am asking is because I’m actually curious that’s all. Don’t at me for it some people don’t know that may be possible to.

• alan P

When a guy first gets aroused clear lubricating fluid comes out of his penis.  Although this can sometimes contain some sperm cells the chances of getting pregnant from this is very low.  But if things get more heated and some actual semen leaks out before he ejaculates then there is a higher chance of pregnancy.  Couples who say they pull out before ejaculation perfectly every time have a few % chance per year of conceiving.  If they occasionally fail to pull out in time which can easily happen then the chances of pregnancy rise to about 25% per year.

• Joe

Sure it's possible.

• Edna

In spite of all the horror stories that you may have heard or read, it's virtually impossible to get pregnant from "precum". "Precum" is nothing more than the lubrication fluid that a male always secretes from the tip of his penis when he's sexually aroused, and 97% of the time it doesn't contain sperm cells. 

For every 100 couples who use the pull out method instead of birth control for a year, 27 of them will become parents within that year.

Pulling out is not birth control.

I'm not sure how one differentiates between 'pre-*******' and 'full on *******'.  I checked with my wife and she said I've never yelled 'I'm pre-*******', not once.

• sarah

What you are describing is the withdrawal method, a "birth control" option which has a failure rate of roughly 25 percent. Basically, this means that each year, four out of every 100 women who use this method will become pregnant.

I actually have a nephew and niece who were both conceived this way, lol.

Possible but not probable

It is absolutely possible. Precum still has sperm, so as long as the sperm can get to the egg, then you have a pregnancy.

• Edna

97% of the time, ''precum" does NOT contain sperm cells. It's only lubrication fluid.

Yes, it is very possible to become pregnant via the pulling out method.

• MissLilith1 month agoReport

Thank you I doubt that I’m pregnant because I am due for my periods tomorrow, I really want to be a mum though I might have to wait till I’m ovulating next so that way my partner can ejaculate properly..