What is you favorite piece of art (painting, sculpture, architecture, etc.) and why do you like it? Does it remind you of something?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • KJC
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

This is a really difficult question to answer. I'm going to select the flying horse from the Tan dynasty in China. Looking at it makes me feel free and happy. Horses are a common symbol for the freedom of humans, maybe because that's how seeing them makes us feel. China was very much a horse culture in its earlier days.

• 7 months ago

The leaping horse' by John Constable.

• martin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Rembrandt's portraits actually make you feel that the subject is alive. You see his or her personality.

• 8 months ago

I have a couple favorites. I like Matisse's Le Bonheur de Vivre because of the beautiful colors and dreamlike scene. I also like Mondrian's Composition in Red, Blue, and Yellow because it shows the essence of all paintings: red, blue, and yellow (primary colors); black and white; horizontal and vertical lines. It captures the building blocks of art. I like Durer too (especially his woodcuts) because of the insane detail he put into all his works

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The 'Crying Boy' by Giovanni Bragolin.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Chat questions not allowed. Read the guidelines you claimed to read and agree with. Reported.

ellen has been reported as well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.