If I fail calculus will I still get into college?

The senioritis is full force. I have As and Bs in all other classes, I have all the math credits I need. I have high above average SAT and ACT scores and good teacher recommendations. If I fail calc, will I still get into Appalachian State? I just don’t understand it. It’s too gd hard. I’m taking 5 AP classes. That should counterbalance, right? Right? My planned major isn’t anything math or science related. 

• Cu Tie

Considering that you already have the necessary math credits, as well as your above average SAT/ACT scores, good teacher recommendations, and the fact that you are taking 5 AP classes, I believe that you should be fine getting into college. However, if possible, you should drop calculus. Also, I recommend that you try out for your school's basketball team this season, to get another extracurricular activity on your resume :)

Source(s): My sister went to a private, all-girls high school in Pennsylvania, despite living in South Jersey. During her senior year of high school, my sister took 3 AP courses, worked during the weekends, got inducted to the National Honor Society, and scored a perfect 5 on the AP Calculus AB exam. In addition, she played her only year of football as a high school senior, as she made it on the junior varsity football team of the local public high school in South Jersey.

i would talk to a counselor at your school about it