Do asians like omelettes?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Japanese eat eggs a little different than we are used to. One version I liked was a raw egg stirred into super-heated rice. They also served eggs in the shell on heated rocks and stir eggs into a soup.

• 8 months ago

In cuisine, an omelette is a dish made from beaten eggs fried with butter for oil in a frying pan.

It is quite common for the omelette to be folded around fillings such as cheese,chives, vegetables, mushrooms, meat, or some combination of the above.

Attachment image
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

hmm. Asia... Asia is large.. from Israel (yes its in Asia), to Eastern turkey, Russia, Saudiarabia (and all arabic countries surrounding), and India. etc etc.. yes, they love omellets.. but if you mean oriental Asia.. yes, there is a popular street food in Malaysia where as they make a sort of fish omelette before you with eggs, seafood, veggies, etc..

• Janet
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

They make omelettes their own way, but yes they do. At least, in Japan, omelette type dishes are a common street food sold.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

i dont see why not

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i dont see why not

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.