Rae asked in HealthDental · 8 months ago

How to get Rid of extreme bad breath? ?

So lately my breath has been awful... it smells like pure poop honestly, I found out because I was sleeping one night, and when I woke up I could smell my own breath. Even when I talk to people or breathe with my mouth open, I see people covering their noses or putting their finger on their lips... it’s embarrassing. I did start flossing for the first time ever about a week ago, and the first time I ever flossed My gums bled and I saw a yellowish/white substance on my floss that smelled exactly like feces lmao... it’s not funny but it is because I never knew my breath smelled like this. Well, it’s been a week of me flossing for 7 days straight, and I no longer bleed or smell the feces smell on my floss, but I still get people turning their heads, and covering their noses... honestly I think it’s coming from my tongue now because I have a white film in the back of my tongue. Whenever I drink water the smell gets way worse and I have to keep my mouth closed and breathe through my nose until the smell and taste goes down. I brush and scrape my tongue every day, and have been since I’ve had teeth lol. Can someone help me? I’m 22 and can’t even talk to women because of this.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Better to ask your dentist than the internet

• Mark
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Avoid sugary drinks, drink a lot of water, and brush your tongue and the roof of your mouth.

• 8 months ago

Gum infection or a dead tooth and decaying gums. What youre describing has nothing to do with teeth cleaning. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

go see your doctor and find out if theres a reason for it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

you can brush your tongue too---if that doesn't help...go to the doc and see if you have a sinus infection.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You need to see a doctor. This is could something as simple as a sinus infection.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.