Rae asked in HealthDental · 8 months ago

How to get Rid of extreme bad breath? ?

So lately my breath has been awful... it smells like pure poop honestly, I found out because I was sleeping one night, and when I woke up I could smell my own breath. Even when I talk to people or breathe with my mouth open, I see people covering their noses or putting their finger on their lips... it’s embarrassing. I did start flossing for the first time ever about a week ago, and the first time I ever flossed My gums bled and I saw a yellowish/white substance on my floss that smelled exactly like feces lmao... it’s not funny but it is because I never knew my breath smelled like this. Well, it’s been a week of me flossing for 7 days straight, and I no longer bleed or smell the feces smell on my floss, but I still get people turning their heads, and covering their noses... honestly I think it’s coming from my tongue now because I have a white film in the back of my tongue. Whenever I drink water the smell gets way worse and I have to keep my mouth closed and breathe through my nose until the smell and taste goes down. I brush and scrape my tongue every day, and have been since I’ve had teeth lol. Can someone help me? I’m 22 and can’t even talk to women because of this.

Better to ask your dentist than the internet

• Mark

Avoid sugary drinks, drink a lot of water, and brush your tongue and the roof of your mouth.

Gum infection or a dead tooth and decaying gums. What youre describing has nothing to do with teeth cleaning. 

go see your doctor and find out if theres a reason for it

you can brush your tongue too---if that doesn't help...go to the doc and see if you have a sinus infection.

You need to see a doctor. This is could something as simple as a sinus infection.