Can men breastfeed?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

no, this question is quite concerning

• Hello, i add, that may hurt you if you female, use artificial milk bottle to the baby that is sufficient, where the overusing of anything is hurt. in other hands, please the all notice these important ideas from me,  to gain friend and quite and obeyed son then i advice, that the problem of the school and TV and the child friends, where they manipulat-en of viruses and bad politics, thus teach your child in the United nations schools, and watch good DVD player videos instead the dish TV, where the dish is manipulat-en of the viruses and bad politics, and sometime the child is noisy in the first then you has some immunity can ignore that, and teach the child some a poems instead that he/she talk randomly.. we will give better answers through the days

note: and teach him good games, and choose good friends for him/her, because the bad friend is dangerous. 

• 10 months ago

yes, do it all the time( well i produce some white liquid)

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

No. They can lactate a bit but not breastfeed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

They can go through the motions, the kid is going to be upset.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They don't produce milk.

A man could put a baby to their breast.  The baby would try to suckle.  But it would basically be equal to using a pacifier.  Nothing would actually come out.

If the baby is actually hungry - this would make them fussier.

If the baby is just fussy and not actually hungry - this might actually calm them just like a pacifier would.  

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

i dont think so

• 10 months ago

No they can't, dumbass.

• 10 months ago

Only Democrats.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.