What should I do? ?

Me and my boyfriend have been together since 2013 and it seems we’ve been doing good. But recently my best friend showed me texts of the two of them, in these texts he said he was gay and didnt want to hurt my feelings. He also said he doesn’t get butterflies around me anymore. I asked him if he still loved me today and without a hesitation he said of course. He’s lying straight to my face and I don’t know what to do. If I show him the texts between them then he will never talk her again, I can’t hurt her. Help me yahoo!💛

for starters go get tested,u never know what else hes doing behind ur back.mention to him to have a 3some u and him and another dude and see how he reacts,he will probably be glad.most guys in the closet will date a gal to deceive everyone that hes straight,u may wanna dodge this bullet and get a real man..You'll have to let him go.he is gay, and you know for a fact, then tell him, gently, that you know

First thing before anything : Leave him, move on.

And of course, confront him. He might be dating you to cover up in front of an “Indian society”. I know, it might be that your relationship seeming like a scam, is more painful, but if he was a good boyfriend, talk it out. Confront.

Source(s): www.lovepanky.com/.../how-to-tell-if-a-guy-is-gay

Break it off nicely, assuming you have no children, just be fair and go your separate ways. Much easier than divorce and child custody/support etc. 

You have proof, just tell him you no longer feel the relationship is what it should be for you and you would like to move on.  If there is any truth to his texts he should balk a little then agree and be relieved. 

Maybe try to hint about the gay part