I know what to say what to my crush, I just get nervous please help ?

I try to have a conversation with a girl I barely know but I keep getting nervous and scared and end up never saying anything but hi. Please someone tell me how to get over this. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • MCM
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just relax and speak

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Rehearse what you want to say before you meet her.  That way you'll feel more prepared and more confident.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Man up and grow some balls 

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Hi, you look really happy today . You must be looking forward to the holidays ." Just a little ice breaker to help get you started . Her, "not really ."  You "why not ?" Or her, "yes I am ."  you, " Why do have big plans ?"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You're nervous and scared because you are afraid she is going to reject you. Practice before a mirror and imagine you are talking to her and rehearse some cool things to say and mentally rehearse what she might say back to you. Work on smiling, laughing some, and coming across as confident. Then practice what you did before the mirror by going up and talking to her and each time you talk to her after the first time will get easier and easier. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know what to say what to my crush, I just get nervous please help ?  for starters work on ur english then ur self esteem then man up.u snooze u lose

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is something going on in my heart chakra. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.