Remember when a President actually had to do something wrong to be impeached?

• Jim2

Sure. Did you think something has changed? Trump has probably done more wrong than any president we have ever had.

No. I dont remember it in my mind

I’m pretty sure that still applies . You must not be updated on what’s going on...why do trump lovers take it sooooo personally.. it’s not about trump it’s about the people !!!

Trump is guilty of slander, libel, obstruction of justice, abuse of power, sexual misconduct, bribery, scandal, fraud, tax evasion and fraud, treason, etc. He's done plenty wrong 

Yes, they still do, as evidenced by the current goings- on in the government

Extorting a foreign country into getting help with a political campaign IS a crime.

@Bust Amove: A failed extortion is a crime as well. And you have no proof that Hunter Biden did anything wrong. Making a lot of money is no crime. Jared Kushner has no experience in anything and is Secretary of Everything in the Trump WH, making a lot of money for nothing.

Trump DID do something wrong.  A few things, actually. 

• keerok

Well what's wrong with now? His fault was that he got elected.

...and I'm not just talking about you 'merikans.

No, that was before my time. I remember when Bill Clinton was hounded for years about getting a bj and then he was impeached for it. 

Nothing's wrong with a bIowjob.