Remember when a President actually had to do something wrong to be impeached?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sure. Did you think something has changed? Trump has probably done more wrong than any president we have ever had.

• 8 months ago

No. I dont remember it in my mind

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I’m pretty sure that still applies . You must not be updated on what’s going on...why do trump lovers take it sooooo personally.. it’s not about trump it’s about the people !!!

• 8 months ago

Trump is guilty of slander, libel, obstruction of justice, abuse of power, sexual misconduct, bribery, scandal, fraud, tax evasion and fraud, treason, etc. He's done plenty wrong 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Yes, they still do, as evidenced by the current goings- on in the government

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Extorting a foreign country into getting help with a political campaign IS a crime.

@Bust Amove: A failed extortion is a crime as well. And you have no proof that Hunter Biden did anything wrong. Making a lot of money is no crime. Jared Kushner has no experience in anything and is Secretary of Everything in the Trump WH, making a lot of money for nothing.

• 8 months ago

Trump DID do something wrong.  A few things, actually. 

• keerok
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Well what's wrong with now? His fault was that he got elected.

...and I'm not just talking about you 'merikans.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No, that was before my time. I remember when Bill Clinton was hounded for years about getting a bj and then he was impeached for it. 

• 8 months ago

Nothing's wrong with a bIowjob. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.