Why are atheists so respectful towards Muslims online but not towards Christians?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It’s political correct to do

• 1 month ago

People are afraid of Muslims, they will cut your throat, it says to do that in the Kuran.

• 1 month ago

I openly ridicule all religion.  They are all based on the exact same thing: Baseless unsupported claims and outright lies from questionable sources with no amount of proof and evidence to even suggest it is possible.  Religion is a lie.  It is auto deceptive.  It is immoral.  It promotes disgusting and vile things that no person with any amount of real integrity would support or even agree to.  Islam is the poster child for pedophiles.  It's o.k. for an illiterate merchant warlord to marry a child bride and then have sex with a 9 year old?  That's immoral, evil and disgusting.  Christianity promotes slavery, incest and rape.  How is that moral?  Religion, with very few exceptions, has proven itself to be evil over and over again.  Yet people still cling to these ancient, outdated, immoral beliefs in the hope of an afterlife.

There is nothing that religion can point to, to even suggest it is possible.  Disgusting, hate filled, divisive teachings that have no place in today's world.  Yet people still try to defend batshit crazy ideas like that.  Makes no sense at all.   Christians, Muslims, whatever you may be.... religion is the most dishonest position anyone can have.  It is dishonest to assert as fact that which is not evidently true.  Magic, the supernatural and deities are not evidently true.  And they they are evidently not true as well.

• 1 month ago

I am respectful to both, as long as they keep their delusional religious nonsense to themselves

• ...Show all comments
    • LIBCRUSHER1 month agoReport

Fire nuts, we come here to correct your lies about us.  "guarantee"? You cant define that word, or fact, truth, reality or evidence...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not sure where you get your data from but personally, I'll mock both.

• because they fear retaliation, dear.  That is why they focus their hatred on peaceful religions, like Christianity, dear.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably the same reason atheists joined forces with Muslims during the Crusades. When push comes to shove atheists will side with Islam every time. The end of Christianity is the goal for both 

• 1 month ago

I am as (dis)respectful to Muslims as I am to Christians.

I will call out any theist on any stupid claim that their belief system makes.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We are? If you arrogantly think that when i say that religions are a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination... i am only talking about your favorite version of the Abrahamic God ...somehow that is my fault? Try to be respectful of reality

• What website have YOU been browsing? Lol!

• Maybe the Muslims are more respectful toward atheists?

• Pete
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Did you type that with a straight face?  LOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.