As a patriots fan I want those refs fired for cheating the game for the chiefs ?

The said the guy was out of bounds when he wasn't should of been a touchdown 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Or maybe youre just butthurt cause the team you started bandwagining for started losing for once, now litterally the entire leauge besides New Englands fake fans are happy that Brady and Bilichecks run is over. Like seriously all patriots fans became patriots fans when they started winning and the only reason the NFL still wears helmets is so Tom Brady dosent make out with the linebackers. On god have you seen the way that guy kisses his son his toung was practically down his throat. If I were Tom Brady's kids at 11:59 on new years eve i'd be running I aint tryna be kissed yer feel me. On god I put it on everything when brady is a Free Agent in 2020 no team is gunna want him, hes guna be kissing everyone on the side lines. But that call was bad

Attachment image
    Source(s): My Knowledge
  • James
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Crooked democrat refs belong officiating pewee football games 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

refs robbed the pats of 4 points with that out of bounds at the 3 TD/blowing it dead on the fumble recovery that same drive. they also gave the pats 7 points on the opening drive with a weak pass interference call on 3rd and long. the chiefs dominated that game and the better team won. the end.

• Richard1 month agoReport

Chiefs will choke in playoffs

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Give it up. There were a number of game impacting blown calls in the end there, at critical times. That could be seen as the refs cheating.  But no one out of New England is going to give a fig. Hell most of the NFL talking heads aren't even talking about it and those that are, get a chuckle out of it. These are not the first nor the last calls that will alter the game, some have gone our way and some have not. It's done, over, and the rest of football nation are having a little chuckle about it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If all patriots games were reffed fair you'd have like 2 super bowls

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do you want to burn the referee at the stake because he ruled that Tom Brady did not fumble the ball in the Pat's playoff game against the Vegas Raiders or do you want to buy him a beer.  LOL Come on. Referees make mistakes. That is why replays and challenges are allowed. Sometimes those mistakes help your team win the Super Bowl, but sometimes they can cost your team a game or even the Super Bowl.

• Abraham1 month agoReport

The nip tuck rule was the rules of the game at the time, if the quarter is the process of moving the ball it can't be a fumble that's the rule

• 1 month ago

They got a 1st and goal on the 3rd yard line, they had 3 opportunities to score the TD and they only got a FG.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The refs made an honest mistake on the pass to Henry, but Belichick blew that by not having any challenges left when he needed it.  

• 1 month ago

It happen to other teams, the Patriots are just seeing it

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are correct. TD 4 sure

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.