Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

If Lamar Jackson wasn't a black quarterback, would he receive less hated?

He has smoked every white quarterback he played against,rarely gets sacked, helpers his team flinch a playoff spot with crappy teammates. White quarterbacks brady and Brees have stunk against him white owned ESPN with coon Stephen a Smith and bagel eating fake Holocaust Jew max kellermam never giving black men credit,use them for bank

Reading this I was thinking of Patrick mahomes and realized he doesn't get much hate. I'm fact mahomes made it to the cover of madden.. of Jackson breaks Vick's record I hope to see him in the cover also.

No, he wouldn't be hated less.

Who has been hating on Jackson? As far as I can see, he's being lauded by all.

yes, clearly some of the hate is racially motivated.

• y

I have no idea why you are going this black white route. That is unless, you are intentionally playing the ignorant troll card just to piss people off. 

I will say that I was wrong about Jackson, i didn't think he would be good enough all around. He is, and he will be one if not the hardest to stop up until he gets hurt.

• Daddio

So.....you are the "pot" calling the "kettle" black

He doesn'r play against other QBs

The Bills sacked him on consecutive plays

I stopped reading your rant after that.

You know nothing about football.

• Yes, he is getting a lot of hatred and hasn't done anything to deserve this amount of hatred. Russell Wilson, DeShawn Watson play well and haven't gotten the credit they deserve either.

yes , of course that is true for anyone that is black. a lot of the hate comes from people that are mad he wouldnt play wr or rb and is proving them wrong at qb