Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

If Lamar Jackson wasn't a black quarterback, would he receive less hated?

He has smoked every white quarterback he played against,rarely gets sacked, helpers his team flinch a playoff spot with crappy teammates. White quarterbacks brady and Brees have stunk against him white owned ESPN with coon Stephen a Smith and bagel eating fake Holocaust Jew max kellermam never giving black men credit,use them for bank

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Reading this I was thinking of Patrick mahomes and realized he doesn't get much hate. I'm fact mahomes made it to the cover of madden.. of Jackson breaks Vick's record I hope to see him in the cover also.

• 8 months ago

No, he wouldn't be hated less.

• 8 months ago

Who has been hating on Jackson? As far as I can see, he's being lauded by all.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

yes, clearly some of the hate is racially motivated.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I have no idea why you are going this black white route. That is unless, you are intentionally playing the ignorant troll card just to piss people off. 

I will say that I was wrong about Jackson, i didn't think he would be good enough all around. He is, and he will be one if not the hardest to stop up until he gets hurt.

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

So.....you are the "pot" calling the "kettle" black

• 8 months ago

He doesn'r play against other QBs

The Bills sacked him on consecutive plays

I stopped reading your rant after that.

You know nothing about football.

• Yes, he is getting a lot of hatred and hasn't done anything to deserve this amount of hatred. Russell Wilson, DeShawn Watson play well and haven't gotten the credit they deserve either.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

yes , of course that is true for anyone that is black. a lot of the hate comes from people that are mad he wouldnt play wr or rb and is proving them wrong at qb

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.