How can I sue security for my broken hand?

I was at library all I did was close a window and this asshole security guard threw me out. I spoke to the branch manager n she told me he back tomorrow, I'm a bipolar schizophrenic. I didn't make it out the building I punched a tree. Hand shattered. All because I closed a window. I take meds for a reason. N this insecure gorilla decides I shouldn't be in the library. Now hand shattered n it was on their property while they escorted me out. How should I approach this. My hand would not be broken if I had not been thrown out

I'll put it this way. I'm a mentally ill retard. Security picked on me, the mentally ill, the retard. If a retard hurts themselves because he's being picked on that's a lawsuit

i said sorry -_-

You can sue, but expect it to cost you more than it will him and you not win the case.  You are better off getting counseling for your temper.

You are stupid arent you .. YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP and forced to go to anger management classes for at least 1 year before being allowed back into public places.

You are responsible for your own actions and reactions. Whether you're retarded or not. You could have just...not punched the tree, but YOU CHOSE to. The security guard and library are not responsible for what you chose to do. I'm also sure you weren't kicked out just for closing the window, because people don't get kicked out of libraries for closing windows. You have no grounds to sue, and you'll likely be referred to anger management. Like, what'd you think was going to happen when you punched the tree?

No. But at least complain to them about the security guard. If he gets several complaints they will replace him. 

Yes sue him now

You need an attorney to explane to you that self harming is not the liability of anyone other than yourself.

Typical cracker security guard

No, your hand would not be broken if you didn't punch a tree. Nobody made you do that. If you can't control yourself in public, you are a danger to the public and need to be institutionalized.

It should be a piece of cake, you make a fine and credible witness who clearly grasps liability. Winning may be outside of yours, or anyone else's, realm of possibility.

You can sue and you will LOSE!  You are the idiot who hit a tree and no one forced you too so stop being stupid. .  Your only illness is your rage as displayed by hitting a tree.  You need anger management help, go get it.

Security was not an assshole they were doing their jobs, 

I bet you went out ranting and raving as you have done here to most every reply you have gotten.