Why do young people vote for left wing parties in the UK?

Like my nieces daughter, she and her friends all support the Green Party or liberal democrats?

Why is that? Perhaps they are not old enough to see the destructive powers of left wingers, endless immigration, rape  gangs, terror gangs and extremists.

Why parts of English cities no longer  resemble England anymore.

I still remember how wonderful the 1950's were. Despite being forced by churchilll to fight Hitler. Life was wonderful for many. We had just come out of a war but at least we were English damn it. 

The nights draw in and the wind howls outside on the moors. I have stated to drink my mug of cocoa by the fire snug in my armchair. 

1 year ago

Indoctrination by the education system, students union politics at uni and peer pressure. 

When I was at school in the 00s I was taught that Nelson Mandela was a hero, about how abhorrent "racism" and colonialism were, why we should have sympathy for refugees, etc. Pure globohomo Marxist garbage.

I can't post the video here because my answer won't show, but go on YouTube and type in "UNCOVERED: The Lies They're Teaching British Schoolchildren", it's a video by my friend Laura, you will see how bad it's got for today's teenagers going to school. 

leftis state paid education K to post grad,information comes from one source,,BBC,the kiddies are brainwashed

The uk is a ll messed up lol

BECAUSE they haven't been CONTAMINATED by the need TO WORSHIP LOOT, POWER, SUBJUGATION, COLONIALISM.

WW1 & WW2 white people versus white people! From inflicting SUBJUGATION to annihilation of white race versus white race!

But having bitten off more then they could chew, white people had to use NON WHITE races ..........Only to shaft them as usual!

And what's so ADORABLE about freeloading billionaires ripping off young people?

So old fossils can BLEAT from sunup to sundown HOW IN THEIR DAY.....

CALPTRAP! CLAPTRAP!

Old fossils have had their day!

Their parochial mindset.

Their inability to think for themselves!

Nothing but oops the colour of their s..k..i..n to justify their lack of mental prowess!

Asset strip the planet, devastate it for the young, and WHINE PROFUSELY "left wing sheep".

Inflict AUSTERITY to bankroll third rate bankers so they can lend to keep buy to let in financial orgasms!

Finance pointless wars, to unleash war profiteering, to deny investment into the community! Not to mention the environmental damage!

Bleat about the merits of hard word, whilst freeloading as the rentier class!

The white French people soon found the cure for white King Louis's ailments! Madame guillotine!

Likewise the white Russian masses, for the ailments of white Czar Nicholas! 

1 year ago

Indoctrination by Marxist professors at university. Also they like the sound of "muh fReE sTuFF" when someone else is paying for it. As soon as they grow up, get a job and have to pay tax, socialism suddenly doesn't seem like such an attractive idea anymore, and they start to vote Conservative.

1 year ago

Because they haven't been brainwashed by the media yet

1 year ago

These fictitious young people will have seen and experienced the effects of Tory austerity and lived through three years of Brexit embarrassment.  Lib Dems and the Greens are not left wing, centre left at most.  

The Tory record on immigration does not differ from that of New Labour.  Many English cities have been depressed since Thatcher orchestrated the dismantling of British industry and sold our national assets under value.  

1 year ago

Most of the immigrants from Africa, Asia and Middle East were brought over by the British themselves from countries they colonised. 

Immigrants tend to live in poorer areas because rent is cheaper, so maybe those English cities you are talking about were already **** holes. If the British are going to invite uneducated Pakistanis over here then some sort of system should have been set up to provide them with education, training and employment opportunities so they would’ve integrated into society better. 

The reason we have many Pakistanis in this country, especially Mirpuris, because the British built a dam in Mirpur but it collapsed killing many people and destroying farms and homes. To compensate the Pakis they bought them over here. 

• 1 year ago

If I was a student at 18 then Labour would be the best choice because there are plans for removing fees and restoring education maintenance allowance.

1 year ago

Stay away from the invented niece and her invented friends you vile old nonce Harrison.