josh asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 10 months ago

Where do I need to go to get surgery and hormone replacements to become just a giant ******* spider?

Hi. My name is Josh and I want to become a giant spider. The issue is I just don’t know where to go or what it costs. I also want to get spider hormones to feel more at home in my spider body. Please help. Thanks.

I would like this, but unfortunately, I think these procedures aren't legal, if not impossible. You could probably be injected with spider hormones, but you would have to extract them from the spider first, in a process that would probably be too complicated and expensive.

Call you friendly neighborhood Spiderman?

• MARK

I think the real help you need is from a psychiatrist.

You need the radiation from an atom bomb test for that, only after bitten by a contaminated spider.

https://www.allhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/...

Sometimes I read stuff like this and think: If I was god, I wouldn't talk to us either.