Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 7 months ago

And what becomes of the Fergie on Christmas morn? Is she without her daughters when she must be banned because Philip will not have her?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Normally she hangs around outside the kitchen door in the hope of being slipped some leftover food by the kitchen staff. I think one year her daughters smuggled her into an outbuilding.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Sarah has been invited to stay on the Sandringham estate in the past, residing in a residence, not the main house. She gets to see her daughters, but she really hasn't taken part in all the festivities.

It is only gossip, unsubstantiated rumor, the Philip will not have her. It is also unsubstantiated gossip that Philip is no longer bothered by Sarah and will have her. I really don't know exactly what happens in the family because I do not know them...n either does the gossip press. I can only guess what they do.And, Philip lives in a house on the Sandringham Estate, Wood Farm, so it is possible for Sarah to stay at the main house.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

She has not been with the royal family at christmas for many years, since she divorced andrew in fact, she will see her daughters at some point in the holidays, maybe just not on christmas day.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Avoiding spending time with her ex in-laws sounds the best way to spend Xmas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Do the same as she always does at Christmas, I suppose, think of new ways of making money!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

She will likely fly out to her sisterโ€™s home in Australia to be amongst those who accept her as the flame-haired, mischief-making, loud, bull-in-a-china-shop vixen that she is.ย 

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

All she wants for Christmas is a good toe suck.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

How do you know that she will be banned

• Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Because Prince Philip is still alive!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.