Bananas are red right?

It’s odd because I’ve been told by everybody when I tell them this that bananas are yellow and I am just disapoinmteed in this jeneration at this poynt you don’t even know yellow from red and I am just shocked at how stupid people can bee? So two all the stopid people out there yes bananas are red. Right?

there's a dirty joke here but i'm not going to make it

• Clive

The joke section is thataway, dear.

some species are indeed red and some are yellow.

There is a variety of banana from Ecuador which is a reddish colour.  Some years ago Sainsbury's sold them and I tried them and found them too starchy and quite unpleasant, unless they had been left until they had become soft and overripe.  

• C

You know, when you try to troll you really ought to check that the thing you're trying to troll about isn't actually real:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Fig

You can get them from upmarket greengrocers and they are rather splendid dessert fruit.