Advice on Robot Vacuums?

I'm looking to purchase a robot vacuum for my house as well as for my mother's. A vacuum only robot is what I'll like at the least, but I'm considering ones with a mopping feature. I see that this feature isn't all that great, but I'm thinking just "wetting" the floor could be useful between manual mops. I have hardwood and my mother has tile. I wanted to ask anyone who has a.robot vacuum and mop, how much area can you get moped on one "tank" of water/solution? I'm thinking it only helps if we can set it to mop and it complete the entire floor without having to refill it.

Thanks!

What happens is that it is as much trouble to prepare it to mop a floor as it is to mop the floor. Overall, it is more of a hassle. Sweeping is good with the dust bin disposal feature.

They make them ONLY for vacuum.  Mop requires carrying around HEAVY WATER AND A MOP which drags so wears out the battery fast.