Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Is the elderly Queen approving of the cancellation of the lady Beatrice’s engagement party because of the crisis with Andrew of York ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The Party hasn't been 'cancelled'.   It's just going to be a smaller private affair.   I doubt the Queen has been involved in this beyond advising Andrew to stand down 'for the forseeable future'.  

• 1 month ago

these days she is mostly approving her coloring books and cartoons to watch

• The Queen is sad that the York branch of her family has become toxic but she remains focused on the bigger picture of saving the monarchy.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

1. Beatrice is a royal princess and does not bear the styling of

"Lady." She is Princess Beatrice of York.

2. The Queen has not publicly spoken on this matter. She pro-

bably understands why Beatrice is making changes to her

party plans in order to keep it a private affair, away from

the lens of the paparazzi.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's being downsized, not cancelled. It will now be a smaller, more "intimate" affair at a friends home...most of whom live on huge estates (not council ones) and only big enough to entertain hundreds instead of the thousands that were originally invited. I don't know about you but my heart bleeds for them!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Queen herself is the one who told Randy Andy to stand down from royal duties. She seems to find him disgusting in his sexual pursuits and jet-set partying lifestyle. Therfore, she would not want to have him seen partying, yet again. 

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The Queen advised he stand down because of the reaction by the public to the interview he gave, and the damage it was doing to the Monarchy.  IS ALL.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Poor trolling again

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.