Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 8 months ago

Is the elderly Queen approving of the cancellation of the lady Beatrice’s engagement party because of the crisis with Andrew of York ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

The Party hasn't been 'cancelled'.   It's just going to be a smaller private affair.   I doubt the Queen has been involved in this beyond advising Andrew to stand down 'for the forseeable future'.  

• 8 months ago

these days she is mostly approving her coloring books and cartoons to watch

• The Queen is sad that the York branch of her family has become toxic but she remains focused on the bigger picture of saving the monarchy.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

1. Beatrice is a royal princess and does not bear the styling of

"Lady." She is Princess Beatrice of York.

2. The Queen has not publicly spoken on this matter. She pro-

bably understands why Beatrice is making changes to her

party plans in order to keep it a private affair, away from

the lens of the paparazzi.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's being downsized, not cancelled. It will now be a smaller, more "intimate" affair at a friends home...most of whom live on huge estates (not council ones) and only big enough to entertain hundreds instead of the thousands that were originally invited. I don't know about you but my heart bleeds for them!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The Queen herself is the one who told Randy Andy to stand down from royal duties. She seems to find him disgusting in his sexual pursuits and jet-set partying lifestyle. Therfore, she would not want to have him seen partying, yet again. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Poor trolling again

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.