Brock asked in SportsWrestling · 8 months ago

Pro Wrestling: Thoughts on Batista and the nWo being in the Hall of Fame?

IT'S ABOUT DAMM TIME!!!!

• ?

WWE is recognising Bautista only because he's a movie star now, like the Rock.  Bautista's wrestling career was lackluster.  

I don't know why they are honoring the nWo.  All of them turned their backs on the WWE and helped WCW win the Monday Night Wars which almost ended the WWE.  Hogan, Hall, Nash and Waltman are traitors and do not deserve such an honor.  Frankly, I am disgusted.

• Moya

Ok cool well earned 😉😉😉😉😎😎😎😎😍

• Hector

I hope they let all 260 nwo members do an individual speech. I also hope it includes the Wolfpack, lwo and the bwo too

• Candle

Can't wait to hear the last nWo leader, Stevie Ray, make his speech.

In all seriousness, those are two good headliners for this year's class.  Batista's a good addition because it's probably one of the last years they'll be able to land him considering how his career's been going outside of wrestling.  He said last year's 'mania was his last and a HoF induction cements it.

I'd be fine with Hall, Nash, and Hogan going in as the original nWo.  Waltman's inclusion makes no sense chronologically, and he's done plenty elsewhere in his career to justify a HoF entry without the nWo.  All of them have really, but I'd prefer to see the core group of Hall, Nash, and Hogan go in as 'the nWo' than tack on Waltman who really didn't have much of an impact on the stable as a whole.

I would disagree that it's 'about damn time'.  All of these could wait another year or two before going in, but again, it's a solid headliner for the HoF 2019.