Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 2 months ago

Last names for Vincent ?

I’m writing a story and I’m trying to think of last names for Vincent. His middle name is Alexander if it helps and he has two brothers, William and Gale. I’m trying to find a last name that’ll go well with the three of them 

A little more background on them is that technically they’re dead and there’s a scene where they visit their graves and I just haven’t figured out their last names because sometimes a last name isn’t so essential for a character but it is in this case. 

They’re from a not so normal town and the neighbors themselves aren’t as normal as they appear either. 

• 6 days ago

Sounds like it will be a good one.  I think the last name of "Richards" rolls pretty well with their names.  ala: Vincent Alexander Richards, William Richards & Gale Richards. simply my opinion.

Vincent Monique sounds pretty unique to me

I would go for Harvey

• Kevin

Anderson 

Blythe

Coburn 

Dunn 

Elliott

Fenton 

Groves

Harlan 

Isaac

Jakeman 

Knight

Lindon 

Mann

Nash

Osborne 

Peak

Quinley 

Reid

Stewart 

Thornton 

Urqhart 

Varnham 

Wakefield 

Yuill

Zambonini

Wheres he from? That's what surnames indicate.

Surely you can look up surnames and make a decision.

• edward

Where are they from? Example, my school had a boarding house for the kids from abroad. There were three boys enrolled there, brothers. Demi, Xavier and Aria. They had the last name of Von Christe. They were from Moscow, Russia. If they had been from somewhere else they would likely have a different name. Create a back story, lineage, those are things to think of when you want to create a character, make them immersive so people can get attached. You don’t have to explain it right away, spread it out

Why does a character need a full name? And if you can't develop a name how will you develop a story?

• Tomalochk

She needs attention more than the name 

Vincent Alexander Domingo