Adam asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 8 months ago

how do teachers get caught with students?

i keep hearing story after story of female teachers getting arrested and charged for sleeping with male students, how on earth do they keep getting caught? i dont understand, do the boys eventually give them up or something or rat them out?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Some schools have security cameras or if some students come extra early to school...he or she can see when teacher and student having sex no matter which area of the school

• 8 months ago

Of couse they rat them out. They brag to their friends about it.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes...either the boys report them or they brag to their friends who then do the reporting.

• 8 months ago

I asked the Gr 6 - 8 teacher next door when a case was reported. She said "Yekh, they aren't even clean!"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Satan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Imagine youre a male student, and you've just tapped your teacher

.....you're going to brag about it to your mates

• 8 months ago

Some obviously do although I think tht more brag about it to their friends who become jealous and rat her out because they're not getting any.

• Somebody talks.  That's all there is to it.  A parent wakes up and notices that their child's teacher is a little too involved with their child, or another teacher notices, or a student notices, etc... and they mention the matter to somebody at the school's administration.

Or, the kid involved tells somebody.

It's really not that hard to figure out.  Most criminal matters are only brought to light by hearsay or dumb luck by a cop.

• 8 months ago

No, they brag about it to their friends.

• 8 months ago

Yes. The studens report them.

Because quite often the students in question are being blackmailed.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Young boys brag. Idiot female teachers get careless.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.