Big problems with Yahoo mail today! Unusable!?

Why can't I scroll down through mails in my Inbox? I can only see about 25 recent ones but need to access some from earlier in the month.

Also, typing a reply today is almost impossible. When I try to type, the cursor keeps jumping to the mail I'm trying to reply to. Interestingly, if I go back to the top of my reply, I can type there but not at the end.

I'm using Win 10 and FireFox (latest version, supposedly).

Jumping cursors often indicates the presence of viruses, malware or other malicious software.  First, run an anti-virus program to eliminate any threats and restart your computer.

There may be an issue with your keyboard or, if you are using a laptop, your touchpad.  For Windows:  Open the control panel, click "Mouse", then click "Tapping".  Lower the tracking speed or sensitivity and save your new settings.

• Sharon

Yahoo webpages and images load slowly or don't respond: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln20357.html