Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Poll: Are you watching the impeachment hearings?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes. There is nothing else on and i cant go out because of the rain

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

No because it's not real this year. It was real with Clinton. But Trump never had any relations with Russia and the hearing is about that. 

I don't like Trump but I think the US justice system is not working well. It is partly his own fault too as he could fix it instead of ignoring the problems but I don't know how democratic it is to put a president there and then impeach him. Really people should be able to vote for their presidents without any games that their vote doesn't matter and then at the end of the term they stop. 

If they are not happy with the promises not being kept then another vote can be asked for by the other party that may lead to the impeachment but in a democratic federal state it has to be people deciding with a vote not some random person put there without any votes. I'd be skeptical of that. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I don't waste my time with that.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I have it on, nut I have the TV on mute, so I won't have to listen to it. I am hoping it won't last all day, and my shows come on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

No, the highlights are well reported.

• 8 months ago

I Never But Impeachment Hearings Are Too Harsh In Politics But The Answer Is No So Anti-Politics Is My Priority

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I started to, but I can’t stand it for long.

• 8 months ago

No. Don't really care.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

no. i'm sure i'll hear how it turns out.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I am waiting for him to be sent to la Guillotine...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.