When will we build the ships that will take us off the Earth before the asteroids or the expanding sun destroy most live on Earth?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hopefully never. I wouldn't wish human beings on ANYONE outside of this planet. Earth is the hell that everyone is afraid of, they just don't realize that they're living in it. 

• 1 month ago

We are already on a huge 'ship' that is given a free fusion reactor.

We just need to stop acting like there is somewhere else we can go...

• D g
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I would love to be there on the day the asteroid hits and you are told to kiss your *** goodbye

• 1 month ago

We don't have to worry about the sun for billions of years. An asteroid could hit us anytime. But there is no way we could take everyone off the Earth. And there is nowhere we could go and survive. We must hope a big asteroid doesn't hit Earth for millions of years.

• 1 month ago

I already have such a Spaceship

But I would need a decent Driver

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

And go where,,we won't be leaving the solar system before human extintion and nothing besides earth that would support human life.

• 1 month ago

No. We will be extinct before we have a chance to leave the planet en masse.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And where would these ships be going?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Given the we seem to live in a society where procrastination is a virtue, probably about a year before an asteroid is detected that will crash into Earth.

• 1 month ago

2027 it will be built

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

we won't do that, and we'd be dead a long time before the other 2 things happen

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.