Girl troubles..?

Hello all, I am scared that I am losing my love.. I’ve been with her since the beginning of May, we meet through friends and we didn’t have any intention of dating it just happened. We got into an argument Saturday after thanksgiving and it hasn’t been the same since.. she says she needs time to figure out what’s best for her and myself. She loves me and forever will she says and I know that for a fact it’s not like her just saying that, I’ve dealt with girl like that before. Shes been going through a lot. But one thing that is making me really upset is that I see she is active on Snapchat and I keep seeing her score rise and it seems like she purposely isn’t texting me. She meet this new guy but they are only friends right now, but he will buy her anything and such. I’m worried my love is gone. Please help me through this? Trust me, I don’t believe it’s like what it seems.

Most relationships end. It's just part of living. People are lucky to find one that lasts the rest of their life. It likely IS what it seems, but there will be others. Be open to letting go.

.... can you just get a job and not make her as your foundation in life?

You'll be alright..