Henry asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Has AOC ever said anything that wasn't idiotic?

Haven't heard anything yet.

Not many.................

Surely she has said things in a coherent manner, but not too many since she threw her hat into the political arena.

• TNO

Of course.

It's just her public statements, especially in regards to her being a politician, don't tend to fall into that category. 

• Murzy

She represented her district in Queens against Amazon. She did what they wanted her to do for her citizens (not that I agree with it). She was terrific.

While I do appreciate her DGAF attitude, AOC is a moron.

• joshua

Have you ever listened to her speak outside of selective edited clips from partisan news outlets with a political agenda? 

My guess is no but you’ll still lie to save face and say you have. Your partyline hack stupidity isn’t just a conservative thing but liberals do this too. So easily manipulated by propaganda into believing the worst about the other side

You mean something like "We have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks and showers and other elements of bathrooms ... People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once." Such a relief to know that the "President" is laser-focused on the most pressing problems of the day.

Compared to trump?

I don't know. Let me think. Um, you're a closeted hømø, right?

EDIT: yes but you do dream of gargling on some baIIsack, don't you?